Rochester Cathedral

Company of Bell Ringers

 

 Founded 1904

The Ringers

The Rochester Cathedral Company of Bell Ringers was founded in 1904, however, for many years the band was made up of ringers mostly from St Margaret's, Rochester, All Saints, Frindsbury and St Mary the Virgin, Chatham. It was not until the 1970s, when the bells of St Margaret's became unringable that the Cathedral finally began to develop a resident band.